Exponential Innovation Program
for Veteran Officers
Castling offers an Exponential Innovation Program for veteran Officers, providing ivy-league level training in disruptive technological landscapes. The program draws methodologies and practices from world-leading programs such as Singularity and Harvard’s OPM, guaranteeing strong industry immersion for the next generation of thought leaders.
The program blends Israel’s unique innovation mindset with methodologies assumed in leading military academies. Studies are conducted in parallel threads, from open sandbox to agile squads, each led by an industry expert, called Squad-Leaders, all with the aim of forming a prominent leadership forum trained & focused on shaping humanity’s future.
4X4 program (4 weeks, 4 days a week) providing a rich set of entrepreneurial & leadership tools.
Selected team of Squad-Leader, composed of industry top-executives, high-ranked officers and innovation experts – leading squads.
Leading strategic partners adopting exponential technologies and individuals.
Ivy- league alumni-network, creating a powerful social circle.
Superb co-working environment, fully equipped with applicable labs and experimentation tools.
Space & Communication
Defense & Life savers
Systems & Logistics
Our SQUAD LEADERS
Our Squad Leaders will bring their leadership and industry expertise to lead and inspire a squad of 8 Cadets, pushing the squad on both group and individual levels, providing insights, mental support and guidance in order to bring their visions into fruition.
Ran (Goldi) Goldshtein
(The College of Management)
Dates: 10/2/19- 07/03/19
Days: Sun, Mon, Wed, Thu
• 43 Mind bobbling talks about tomorrow's world
• 9 Hands-on workshops to gear-you-up for any challenge
• 6 Tours to world-leading companies
• 24 hour product hackathon
• 1 on 1 Training with our Squad Leaders
• Life time membership for Castling's Alumni Network
• Access our groundbreaking space on week I
• Unlock the mind-blowing "Wisdom Crate" on week II
• Discover the "Castling Tesseract" on week III
• Conquer week IV to get your Castling Alumni emblem.
• Full Alimentation and beverages through the entire course